fbpx

Sailing Meisol

HOME IS WHERE WE
DROP THE ANCHOR

Sailing vacation in the Mediterranean
3 double cabins with Skipper & Hostess
All inclusive experience

Sailing vacations
3 double cabins
Skipper & Hostess
All inclusive experience

We’re a young couple living on a sailboat since 2022. We’ve been sailing through the Mediterranean while sharing this amazing experience with other travellers along the way. 

Check our route and come sail with us!

 

OUR ROUTE 2024

6 days sailing tours
Saturday to Friday

Sardinia - Italy

04 May – 10 May
11 May – 17 May

18 May – 24 May
25 May – 31 May
01 June – 07 June
08 June – 14 June Sold Out
15 June – 21 June Sold Out

Athens - Greece

06 July – 12 July Sold Out
13 July – 19 July
20 July – 26 July Sold Out
27 July. – 02 Aug. Sold Out
03 Aug. – 09 Aug. Sold Out
10 Aug – 16 Aug

17 Aug – 23 Aug

24 Aug – 30 Aug Sold Out

31 Aug – 06 Sept Sold Out

Lefkada - Greece

14 Sept – 20 Sept Sold Out
21 Sept – 27 Sept
28 Sept – 04 Oct
05 Oct – 11 Oct

WHAT IS INCLUDED?

PRICE LIST:

Payment terms: To secure the reservation, the participant is required to submit the full payment. If the reservation is canceled one month prior to the departure date, 70% of the payment will be refunded, while the remaining 30% will be retained.

 

Click here to see our General Terms & Conditions.


Payment terms: To secure the reservation, the participant is required to submit the full payment. If the reservation is canceled one month prior to the departure date, 70% of the payment will be refunded, while the remaining 30% will be retained.


Click here to see our General Terms & Conditions.

REVIEWS

The sailing trip was one of a kind! We were a group of 6 and had a great time enjoying Formentera on Meisol. Sevi and Stefy were super friendly and attentive. The two were very hospitable and we never felt like there was something missing. We would all highly recommend it to everyone that looks for a relaxing time right on the water.

Pema Benz

We had a great week with Steffi and Sevi. Steffi spoiled us with culinary delights in the morning and lunch and Sevi taught us how to sail (for those who wanted to). Despite a one day delay due to a storm, we were able to enjoy the rest of the week on the boat in the sunshine. We spent each evening anchored in a different picturesque bay. For dinner, Sevi took us to the nearest beach in a dinghy (small inflatable boat), unloaded us and we went to a restaurant to eat. This was the second time I was traveling with Steffi and Sevi for a week and I can warmly recommend it to everyone.

Oliver Altherr

Super friendly and flexibel crew offers small group trips on their nice & well-equipped boat that they actually live on (no charters). Crew actually wants to sail as much as possible and helps you to learn to sail if you want. highly recommended!

Eva

We have just spent a fantastic week with Stefy and Sevi on a magnificent sailboat! They allowed us to discover great places and shared their passion for navigation with us. Thanks to their professionalism, everything was perfect, down to the small details. I already miss the breakfasts on the boat in such good company ☺️ We will return with pleasure!

Marcia Neves

This was an amazing week on board of the Meisol. Great sailing, beautiful beaches, nice harbour towns, relaxed crew and very cool and skilled skipper and host. Can recommend sailing with Meisol very much!!! Thank you Stefy and Sevi!

Beat Kurmann

An unforgettable experience in the Maddalena Islands! Stevi & Stefi are attentive hosts who do everything to make you comfortable and comfortable on the boat. The sailboat is very clean, very well organized and you feel safe there, even when sailing (a first for me!). The trip schedule is very fluid thanks to Sevi's expert eye, which anticipates the weather and the winds to position itself on the best spots at the best times. Stefi entertained us all along the trip with delicious meals and cocktails from sunrise to sunset, against a backdrop of "chill" music... You just have to let yourself be guided, dream vacation guaranteed!

Mathilde C

We had a wonderful week on board the Meisol. Stefy and Sevi are great hosts, they took care of us with a lot of heart and allowed us to immerse ourselves in the sailing lifestyle for a week. Life on the ship is simple, but nothing was missing: Stefy cooked for us, we could use standup paddleboards and jump into the sea at any time for refreshment (when we weren't on the road). Anyone who wanted could help with the sailing and even take the wheel - skipper Sevi patiently explained everything. We anchored in pretty coves in Ibiza and Formentera where the sea was a deep turquoise - gorgeous! We were able to have a say in the route planning and thanks to Sevi's sailing experience we always felt safe. We would love to come back ☺️

Anja

Our family holiday with Meisol in July 23 was unforgettable! The sailing trip was anything but ordinary - a unique experience far away from mass tourism. Life on the ship was warm and relaxed. Stefy and Sevi welcomed us lovingly and made us feel like part of their sailing family. The trip was designed flexibly according to our wishes. What was particularly great was how well they involved our children in the sailing experience, they had loads of fun. The openness, flexibility and reliability of Stefy and Sevi made the trip even more enjoyable. It was like being with good friends. Overall, the sailing trip with Stefy and Sevi was a real highlight. We would sail with them again in a heartbeat and can recommend them unreservedly. Thank you for this wonderful time!

Thomas Fäeh

A sailing trip with Stefi and Sevi is a great experience, we recommend them with the utmost conviction! Many thanks dear Stefi and dear Sevi for the unforgettable week on the sailing boat. Although we were a bit seasick at the beginning, we felt absolutely safe and in good hands with you Sevi, as skipper. You are bursting with competence and sea dog knowledge. Stefi is the perfect match. She took care of the physical well-being all week long. Every day she conjures up a fine dish on the table. Whether breakfast, lunch or a snack in between, it was very varied and fine. The anchor shots, the shared meals on land and the great conversations rounded off the sailing trip in a wonderful way. We'd love to come back with you!! Best regards and see you soon!

Rainer Küttel
0
Members on board
0
Visited countries
0
Navigated nautical miles
0
Anchor shots